- Brand: Conni
- Product Code: PC-5075-1
$ 17.00 In stock
- Ex Tax: $17.00
Conni waterproof pillows protectors completely encase your pillows keeping them dry and hygienic.
The waterproof pillow protector has an envelope design. It is soft, quiet, breathable and completely waterproof. The waterproofing is an air-permeable PUL backing, maximizing comfort and minimizing the risk of allergies or skin irritations.
Conni pillow protectors are rustle-free and will not become brittle. The waterproof pillow protector is washable and reusable.
Note: This product is waterproof but not absorbent
- The waterproof pillow protector has an envelope design completely encasing your pillows keeping them dry and hygienic
- Soft, quiet, breathable and completely waterproof
- NO PVC - Conni has eliminated PVC (vinyl) from all our products
- Air-permeable PUL backing- maximizing comfort and minimizing the risk of allergies or skin irritations
- Rustle-free and will not become brittle
- The waterproof pillow protector is washable and reusable
- Machine wash and tumble dry on low heat or line dry
Note: Each pillow protector is sold individually
Certified PVC & Chemical Free!
There is widespread concern about the use of toxic substances in fabrics used next to the skin because of the negative and sometimes long-term effects on health. Unlike many incontinence products our Bed Pads, Mattress Protectors and absorbent underwear are free of chemicals and fragrances. Our Conni products are Oeko-Tex accredited and safe to use against the skin.
At Conni, we have created a proprietary blend of micro-fiber for our waterproof barrier in place of PVC due to its toxicity. For detailed information refer to Technology and Standards.
Machine washable and tumble dryer safe, Conni products can be used countless times!
For best results, wash with WARM OR COOL water and a good quality laundry detergent. Conni Absorbent Pads dry quickly on the clothesline or in the tumble dryer on LOW heat. Too much heat can damage the polyurethane backing compromising the effectiveness of the waterproofing.
Do not use fabric softeners
Do not use bleach