- Brand: Conni
- Product Code: 90-000001-00-1
$ 15.00 In stock
- Ex Tax: $15.00
The Pick-Pocket nurses pouch and belt was designed through consultation with nurses.
"This is a great nurses organiser. I encourage all of my graduate nurses to use a Pick-Pocket® Pouch so they are more organized" -Alana, Clinical Nurse Educator, Australia
The Pick-Pocket nurse's pouch is specifically designed to carry nurses tools of the trade that all nurses:- pens, scissors, IV tape disposable gloves, keys, handover notes, money etc.
- Separated compartments mean all of your important items are easily at hand and available exactly when you need them. The Pick-Pocket Pouch (Nurse's Joey) is designed to allow easy access with just one hand.
- The convenient key ring attachment means you don't have to search for your keys.
- The Pick-Pocket nurse's pouch has a zip compartment for your valuables and can also carry your mobile phone or PDA.
- The Pick-Pocket measures 20cm x 15cm and sits flat on your waist. Lightweight and comfortable. The true portable pocket.
- And the great thing is: it's washable. Treat it like your uniform: buy 2, one in the wash and wear the other on the job.
- The Pick-Pocket nurse's pouch fits any waist size because if the adjustable belt system.
The Pick-Pocket has been so popular and word has spread quickly. It is now used throughout many other industries such as veterinary nurses; teachers; dog groomers; retailers and others.
Now we have developed the Pick-Pocket Nurses Utility Bag.
We have been talking with nurses again and have now designed the Pick-Pocket Nurses Utility Bag.
It has four large zippered sections and twelve individual pockets (one wet-pocket) on the inside to hold all of your equipment in an organised and hygienic manner. The central padded pocket is suitable to carry a laptop computer/tablet. The heavy duty yet light weight luggage fabric comes in a neutral taupe colour with black trim.